We are committed to uniting a world of difference makers. By being the fastest qualify and match healthcare staffing solutions company, we aim to positively impact your career and company in a way that will reverberate into the many other areas of our lives. Our candidate pool is continually refreshed with quality health care professionals.
Whether you are passively or actively job seeking, we understand the importance of career advancement. We are committed to presenting opportunities that allow you to add value and grow professionally. Our promise is to be efficient and effective with your time. We aim to reduce the burden of your job search and expedite the interview process. We are looking for compassionate and dependable LVNs, RNs, CNAs, and CMAs to join our team. We are hiring for an Administrative Associate responsible for sourcing and recruiting full-time and part-time healthcare professionals across multiple facilities. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality when assisting administrators in office operations.
Work in an entrepreneurial environment built on trust. We challenge ourselves to achieve goals that we never thought possible and at the same time, grow professionally and personally. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem-solvers to join our dynamic team. Are you an in-charge sort of person who likes to shape our company’s culture and to define the most important asset of any company – its people? If so, then this is the opportunity for you! We are offering a competitive salary, very competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, and 401k.
As an Administrative Associate, your job duties will include:
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clients
- Monitor accurate records of internal processes
- Assist in verification process of references
- Assist new hires with the proper entry of their employment data
- Assist other departments with various administrative task as needed
- Audit paperwork for accuracy and compliance
- Maintaining a positive attitude accompanied by the desire to continuously improve yourself within your profession
- Implement employee engagement activations to improve communication with our Healthcare professionals
- Responsible for assisting Account Managers and Recruiters as needed
- Greet and direct clients during visits
You are the perfect person if you have:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Minimum of One (1) year of admirative assistant experience
- Eager to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial environment, which rewards great performance in big ways
- Strong desire to communicate with people, understand people, and screen people based on our Core values and job requirements
- Thrives in a team environment
- Excellent Attendance
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated and able to work under limited supervision
If you are interested in this Healthcare Recruiter job, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings at www.networks-connect.com . We are excited to be a part of your next career move!