Bridge Project Engineer job in Indianapolis, IN:
Networks Connect LLC is conducting a search for a Bridge Project Engineer job located in Indianapolis, IN. As a member of a well-established Bridge Design Group, you will work as part of a team and contribute to the design of bridges in Indiana and Ohio. You are an ideal candidate if you are self-motivated with a strong technical background. Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential for client interaction and career advancement.
As the Bridge Project Engineer, your job duties will include:
- Creating conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design of new bridges using pre-stressed concrete, reinforced concrete, structural steel, and timber components
- Developing project cost estimates
- Planning developments
- Performing quality control and quality assurance
- Helping develop and mentor less experienced staff
You are the perfect person if you have:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Four (4) to eight (8) years of experience
- Experience with Microstation is preferred
- Extensive client contacts and relationships with private developers, local municipalities and permitting agencies
- Ability to effectively communicate positively at all levels of the organization
If you are interested in this Bridge Project Engineer job, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings at www.networks-connect.com . We are excited to be a part of your next career move!