Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing LLC is a healthcare staffing solutions company and we are hiring for a Business Development Specialist. As a Business Development Specialist, you have high efficiency and a solid understanding of business. You have the confidence and familiarity with how agencies and new business development preform. As Business Development Specialist you have great instinct and desire to learn while simultaneously juggling multiple accounts.
Why join us? Work in an entrepreneurial environment built on trust. We challenge ourselves to achieve goals that we never thought possible and at the same time, grow professionally and personally. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem-solvers to join our dynamic team. Are you an in-charge sort of person who likes to shape our company’s culture and to define the most important asset of any company – its people? If so, then this is the opportunity for you! We are offering a competitive base salary, top of market commission standard, very competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, and 401k.
Reports to: Vice President of Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing
Position: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Understand target markets including industry, company, project, and company contacts; understand which market strategies can be used to attract new clients.
- Perform cold outreach on an ongoing basis to prospects within target organizations to network and identify qualified leads.
- Research prospective accounts in target markets, pursue leads, and follow through to successful conclusion.
- Understand our company, the competition, and the industry; contribute to identifying and strengthening our weaknesses, while building our core values.
- Maintains positive relationships with new and existing customers.
- Keep all potential and current client and lead information current in Healthcare Source (CSS)
- Must be self-directed, motivated and believe in the value of working as a team within a market and region.
- Keep on top of current industry and competitive trends.
- Putting forth the necessary effort to meet quota regardless of hours.
- Preparing reports by collecting sales information and statistics.
You are the perfect person if you have:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Minimum of One (1) year of recruiting, staffing, sales experience in the third-party staffing or search industry
- Eager to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial environment, which rewards great performance in big ways
- Strong desire to communicate with people, understand people, and screen people based on our Core values and job requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work under limited supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree required
If you are interested in this Business Development Specialist position, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings at www.networks-connect.com . We are excited to be a part of your next career move!