Who we are:
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing is a healthcare staffing solutions company that offers PRN, short-term, long-term, contract, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities to prospective candidates in the Des Moines, IA area. We place positions such as CNAs, MAs, QMA, LPNs, RNs, HHAs, Front Desk, Billers, Coders, and any other Allied staffing needs. If you have experience working in any of these positions please apply!
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing is currently conducting a search to add CNA to our team. We are looking for compassionate and dependable nurses to fill several CNA positions across the Des Moines, IA area. We offer full-time or PRN opportunities, and you can select any shift that works best with your schedule! Please see below for more information!
• 1 year of experience in any healthcare field (preferred)
• Current, valid CNA license or certification in the state of Indiana
• Certification in CPR (BLS)
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Dedicated to providing the best patient care possible
• Must have a general working knowledge of computers and department-specific software
• Valid Driver’s License
• Background and drug screen
At Networks Connect Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the key to our success and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
– Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
– Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
– Competitive overtime rates
– Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
If you are interested in this CNA job, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please visit our website: www.networks-connect.com . We are excited to be a part of your next career move!
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer