We are committed to uniting a world of difference makers. By being the fastest qualify and match healthcare staffing solutions company, we aim to positively impact your career and company in a way that will reverberate into the many other areas of our lives. Our candidate pool is continually refreshed with quality health care professionals.
Whether you are passively or actively job seeking, we understand the importance of career advancement. We are committed to presenting opportunities that allow you to add value and grow professionally. Our promise is to be efficient and effective with your time. We aim to reduce the burden of your job search and expedite the interview process. We are looking for compassionate and dependable LPNs, RNs, CNAs, MAs, QMAs, and HHAs to join our team.
- 1 year of experience in any healthcare field (preferred)
- Current, valid CNA license or certification in Indiana
- Certification in CPR (BLS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in stressful situations
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Dedicated to providing outstanding patient care possible
- Must have a general working knowledge of computers and department-specific software
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pre employment background and drug screen
At Networks Connect Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the key to our teams success. We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Competitive overtime rates
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
If you are interested in this CNA position, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other positions, please visit our website: www.networks-connect.com. We are excited to be a positive influence on your career!
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer