Civil Site Project Engineer job in Indianapolis, IN:
Networks Connect LLC is conducting a search for a Civil Project Engineer job located in Indianapolis, IN. You will be responsible for managing a variety of projects, mentoring and developing staff, and seeking out business opportunities in the Midwest. You will need to be a motivated, entrepreneurial minded, and hands on manager. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this will be a great opportunity for you.
As the Civil Site Project Engineer, your job duties will include:
- Juggling a variety of projects while mentoring and developing staff and seeking out more business opportunities
- Managing projects profitability
- Effectively delegating appropriate tasks, mentoring staff and leading quality control
- Driving client satisfaction by participating in proposals and presentations and providing technical experience
- Managing design of site layouts, grading, and drainage design and permitting of commercial and residential site development projects, road design, utility design and hydraulic analysis
- Ability to work between markets such as Indiana, Ohio, and North Carolina.
You are the perfect person if you have:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Registered Engineer with more than two (2) years of site development experience
- Extensive client contacts and relationships with private developers, local municipalities and permitting agencies
- Experience with proposals and presentation to win work
- Ability to effectively communicate positively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to lead a staff and mentor other staff
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects profitably
If you are interested in this Civil Site Project Engineer job, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings at www.networks-connect.com . We are excited to be a part of your next career move!