Electrical Drafter job in Troy, MI:
Networks Connect LLC is conducting a search for a Electrical Drafter job located in Troy, MI. To be qualified for this position, you will need to be proficient in Revit. You will be responsible for producing drawing for a variety of projects in Revit. You will be expected to promote a collaborative team atmosphere. In this position, you will work under the direction of the internal architects and engineers and report to the Director of Engineering.
As the Electrical Drafter, your job duties will include:
- Produce electrical design and construction documents in Revit.
- Produce electrical shop drawings for fabrication and construction.
- Produce detailed drawings that feed into automation
- Produce plans, sections, elevations, and details to convey electrical design and construction information.
- Gain an understanding of building systems, codes, and construction methods.
- Promote a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Work under the direction of the internal architects and engineers.
- Convert CAD drawings/equipment layouts into Revit.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Produce schedules and bill of materials.
You are the perfect person if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience in architectural/engineering drafting.
- Proficiency in REVIT.
- Associates degree in Construction Technology, Drafting Technology or Computer-Aided Design and Drafting is a plus.
- Knowledge of BIM drafting techniques, standards, and software.
- Precise written and verbal communication skills.
- Good aptitude with the ability to solve problems.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Proficiency in construction detailing and an understanding of common construction techniques.
- Ability to quickly learn company specific BIM standards and procedures.
If you are interested in this Electrical Drafter job, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings at www.networks-connect.com . We are excited to be a part of your next career move!