Networks Connect LLC is conducting a search for multiple Maintenance Technician jobs located in Columbus, OH. Our client creates structural products building products for companies globally. As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for supporting Production Operations by maintaining and repairing all aspects of plant equipment. This role also supports plant infrastructure such as air compressors, hot and cold water systems, etc. This team currently has multiple roles on 2nd shift (4:30 PM to 3 AM, Monday-Thursday) and Weekends (both 6 AM to 6:30 PM and 6 PM to 6:30 AM, Friday through Sunday).
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING (% of Time)
Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install up to 480V, 3-phase power to equipment, PLCs, VFDs, and Eddy current drives. (45%)
Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and install A/C and D/C motor controls and combustion systems, including pumps, motor gearbox assemblies, conveyors, and other equipment. (20%)
Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical drive systems. (20%)
Program and troubleshoot through the PLC ladder logic. (15%)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
If you can do everything listed above, you’ve got what it takes. Perhaps some of the following would be helpful too:
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- 3 years related maintenance technician experience and/or training.
- Mechanical Skills: Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment, and read/interpret mechanical drawings.
- Electrical Skills: Able to size circuits (wire, disconnects, conduit, etc.) and install for new installations. Able to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Accountability/Dependability: Ability to show up to work on time, and follows instructions, policies, and procedures. Ability to meet productivity standards, deadlines, and work schedules.
- Math: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Language: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician job, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings at www.networks-connect.com . We are excited to be a part of your next career move.