Networks Connect LLC is conducting a search for a High Voltage Electrical Systems Engineer job located in Muncie, IN. Our client is at the forefront of innovation. They are a post-revenue, Series B Funded OEM Manufacturer of a mobile work and resilient power system. The products are heavy-duty, off-road platforms designed to power hydraulic and electric work attachments for off-road autonomous and semi-autonomous work to transport and export power for increased energy resiliency through mobile micro-grids. They have integrated Safe-man work controls for increased worker safety and is the new industry leader in battery and renewable energy production, storage, and software systems.
Reporting to the Technical Product Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for providing expertise in the area of high voltage for a Electric Vehicle that also acts as a storage unit and power supply. You will architect, design, and perform high-voltage integration on mobile work and resilient power systems
As the High Voltage Electrical Systems Engineer, your job duties will include:
• Lead Dannar activities in planning, design, development, and/or procurement and subsequent integration of High-Voltage (HV) [power] electrical/electronic systems and components to the Dannar Mobile Power System (MPS), with particular emphasis on MPS systems and components for electrical power import (i.e., charging) and export (e.g., charging of other electric vehicles and/or vehicle-to-[micro]grid supply of power).
• Interact professionally, discreetly, and in timely fashion with colleagues, customers, prospective customers, suppliers, and prospective suppliers.
• Maintain a clean, professionally presentable, and safe appearance, demeanor, and workspace, and abide by workplace health and safety requirements.
• Complete tasks in timely fashion and maintain open communication about work progress and work details.
You are the perfect person if you have a:
• Baccalaureate degree in engineering or science (BS or BA), or higher, in curriculum/curricula that included instruction in the areas of electrical/electronic circuits, communication system principles, and power systems and networks.
• Coursework, research, or short-course instruction in power electronics and/or high-voltage electronics
• Ability to travel on short (one week or less) notice to support meetings with regulators, prospective customers, customers, partners, or suppliers, for durations of up to two weeks per short-notice trip.
• Practical experience with capture, writing, and verification of satisfaction of requirements for electrical/electronic systems, hardware, and software.
• Practical experience in documentation, interpretation, and explanation of designs of electrical/electronic hardware systems and circuits, communication and control system logic flow, and power systems and networks.
• Comfort with operating in a fast-paced environment that requires handling of both individual tasks and extensive cross-functional team tasks.
• Comfort and proficiency with project planning, documenting and updating project plans, and the sharing and explanation of project plans.
• Comfort and intermediate-to-advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including in-person and virtual meetings and presentations and drafting of scopes of work.
• Comfort and proficiency with quick drafting of requirements [outlines], system diagrams and descriptions, electrical/electronic hardware circuit concept diagrams, and software flow diagrams
• Comfort and proficiency with quick sketching 2D 3rd-angle projection views of mechanical packaging concepts, reading and interpreting information in 2D drawings, and examination of 3D models using CAD or CAD viewer applications.
• Comfort and proficiency with safe, hands-on/eyes-on fitment, testing, and measurement of performance of vehicular and/or infrastructure electrical/electronic systems.
If you are interested in this High Voltage Electrical Systems Engineer job, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please send an email with your resume to: JobSeeker@networks-connect.com and continue to explore our job postings at www.networks-connect.com . We are excited to be a part of your next career move!