Who we are:
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing is a healthcare staffing solutions company that offers PRN, short-term, long-term, contract, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities to prospective candidates in the area.
Networks Connect Healthcare Staffing is currently conducting a search to add talented Occupational Therapist to our traveling team. We are looking for compassionate and dependable therapist to fill several OTR traveling positions across the state. We offer contract position that requires at least one year of experience.
- 1 year of experience in any healthcare field (preferred)
- Valid OTR license
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism during stressful times
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Dedicated to providing the best patient care possible
- Must have a general working knowledge of computers and department-specific software
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background and drug screen
At Networks Connect Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the key to our success, and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
At Networks Connect Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the key to our success and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Competitive overtime rates
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
If you are interested in this OTR job, please apply today by submitting your resume. If you are interested in being considered for other jobs, please visit our website: www.networks-connect.com. We are excited to be a part of your next career move!