Revenue Cycle Manager job in Indianapolis, IN:
Networks Connect LLC is conducting a search for a Revenue Cycle Manager job located in Indianapolis, IN. As a qualified candidate for the position, you will be responsible for developing, planning, organizing and implementing current and future strategies for clients, along with processing payments, minimizing bad debt, improving cash flow and managing the overall health of the client’s receivables. This role is also responsible for managing the client’s day-to-day activities as it relates to full revenue cycle functions, which include billing, collections, and account receivables.
As the Revenue Cycle Manager, your job duties will include:
• Overseeing and streamlining billing and collections processes
• Tracking all changes, updates, revisions, and new material for commercial and government payer regulations and determines their effect upon revenue cycle processes
• Commanding and coordinating business operations including revenue enhancement initiatives, across the entirety of the revenue cycle for internal and external clients
• Identifying revenue cycle problems and implement solutions for improvement
• Developing and implementing processes to monitor and track the revenue cycle in order to identify and resolve any issues timely
• Analyzing financial and operational data/performance metrics, communicate findings and risks, and make suggestions to improve processes
You are the perfect person if you have:
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Individual consideration for candidates with equivalent years of directly related revenue cycle training experience in a large dental or medical group practice
• Minimum of 3 years dental or medical group experience in revenue cycle: eligibility and insurance verification, authorizations, time of service collections, claims processing, and/or accounts receivable follow up
• Considerable knowledge of medical office operations, professional fee billing, reimbursement and third-party payer regulation and medical terminology is required.
• Knowledge of CDT, CPT, HCPCS, and ICD coding systems
• Ability to work autonomously and efficiently within designated timeframes or deadlines
• High level of competency with computers, the Internet, and computer software such as MS Office or equivalent is required
If you are interested in this Revenue Cycle Manager job, please apply today by submitting your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract